For a limited time, we are running a special on Groupon to offer a 1-hour business consulting session for $125.
To take advantage of this fantastic offer, please click this link -- https://goo.gl/P0bzSy
Best Services Unlimited LLC provides specialized ongoing financial and management support to businesses (revenues of less than $20M/year) and entrepreneurial start-ups in the form of monthly financial and operating reviews designed to provide the level of help these clients need at an affordable and fixed price per month.
These services include the following: Start-up session of 4 hours of work to review the client's financial reporting systems, chart of accounts, classes of businesses and other issues that impact the usefulness of the financial reports. The start-up phase of the program costs $997 and will get the client's financial and operational reporting systems to best practice standards.
Want to start your own business?
Opening your own business is exciting and thrilling but moreover "fun and profitable". We want to help you to maintain and stretch out the "fun and profitable" period forever.
A detailed action plan is needed to fulfill your goal of being your own boss and running a successful business. Success lies in the approach you choose to take. We help you avoid the common pitfalls that many new small business owners make when starting their new ventures.
We can help you:
- Prepare an initial business plan to clarify your marketing, management, and financial plans.
- Determine your start-up capital needs.
- Identify sources of start-up capital and backup sources and evaluate and quantify your borrowing power so you know how much money you can get your hands on if needed.
- Select a business structure that best fits your needs by evaluating tax advantages, legal exposure, ease of operation and portability should you need to relocate.
- Select the right accounting software by evaluating your budget, needs, and hardware.
- Prepare a Cash Flow Budget so you know exactly how much money you need to keep the business alive each month for the first few years. Unplanned cash requirements are always emotionally painful.
- Establish billing and collection procedures to maximize your cash flow.
- Establish procedures to monitor and control costs.
- Set up a home office so you can maximize your tax deductions.
- Prepare and file all required state and local licenses and permits.
- Prepare and file your application for your Federal Employer Identification Number.
- Provide payroll and payroll tax-filing when you bring on your first employee.
- Comply with employment laws so you don't get hit with fines and unhappy employees.
- Identify your business insurance needs.
- Develop a solid Partnership Agreement. This is an extremely important document for all new partnerships and will help prevent a tremendous amount of financial and emotional problems down the road.